Servicing your wood or multifuel stove is crucial to ensure that it is good working order.
At Hot Box, we recommend that a full service of your stove be undertaken annually.
The Hot Box service package includes:
- Provision of temporary protection.
- Strip down of the internal elements of the appliance.
- Sweeping of the flue liner or twin wall chimney system.
- Full internal clean of the appliance using high powered vacuum cleaner.
- Check and re seal any connections as necessary.
- Check rope seals and repair/replace if necessary.
- Cleaning of the stove glass.
- Re fit all internal elements.
- Test and recommission appliance.
- Certificate and reminder as to when next service is due.
Should you stove require any replacement parts, please let us know when booking your service and we will bring them along. Please note, additional charges for replacement or consumable parts will apply.
Further, should we find parts that require replacement whilst servicing your appliance we will make you aware. Thereafter, Hot Box will provide a quotation for any parts needed along with installation costs for the same.
Should you need fuel, we will deliver this at the same time, please add it to your basket before checkout.
Please note our stove services are only available in York and surrounding areas.